- We did not come here to grace this planet as the royal souls in suits we are… to sit around & languish about how distorted our realities are like we are victims of some cruel joke of an evil hierarchy in the sky.
- That said, we did not come here to attack each other’s lives, looks, plans, passions, goals, paths, beliefs or differences, just because we are so damn miserable with our own.
- We did not come here to be slaves of a society that makes us work our lives into the ground, need a vacation all the time, & need vices to keep our cool, get by, & to make us feel like it’s all worth the strife & sacrifice.
- Furthermore, we did not come here to be constantly struggling, stressing & striving to have, be & do whatever it is we think that we are expected to in order to be free, happy or loved.
- We did not come here to ignore our fellow man either, & live in a bubble, that allows for a sort of blinding consciousness to reign supreme wherefore we each seemingly have tunnel vision, & citizens of whole communities have no consideration for their fellow man, the planet, animals or the world population in any capacity.
- We didn’t come here to separate ourselves from the rest of the world like we are still somewhere in the Middle Ages. We have Zoom & FaceTime & can travel to anywhere on the planet that has internet access, in an instant, if we wish. Surprise… the population of the planet is now our backyard.
- We came here to care. These bubbles need to pop. Just because ya don’t SEE the starvation & poverty in Third World countries or ya don’t SEE the cow being horribly slaughtered for the burger on your plate… doesn’t mean it doesn’t matter & there is nothing you can do about it.
- We did not come here to fix each other or complete each other either.
- We didn’t come here to mate, just merely procreate, or score “true love” with some fantasy version of a person who doesn’t really exist. It’s not the 50s. The “American Dream” was a big fat lie. Life is not all about courting each other & becoming so enmeshed in our lovers & families that we lose all sense of self.
- We didn’t come here to get lost in one another, get caught up, & co-dependent, as to where others don’t really matter. The planet seemingly is out of our “jurisdiction,” how society treats animals isn’t any of our business, the morals & values of our communities don’t carry weight, & the falsities of our system & curriculums don’t matter enough to warrant some real updating, correction or CHANGE. (that’s what a BUBBLE looks like, folks)
- We didn’t come here to be wrapped up in each other & enmeshed in our families & friends so deeply that we become lost or complacent, or content to just live a “simple” life being mediocre, scheduled sheeple-bots. That’s NOT living. That’s a Stone Age template.
We are not separate, we are a unit. If one person is out of tune, the entire orchestra is off-key. It’s time to expand our consciousness to INCLUDE the human condition as a whole, because IT COUNTS.
We were not brought here to rape & pillage, we were brought here to heal & nourish. We are not meant to be self-centered carnivores & energy sucking vampires, stealing from the planet & each other, senselessly decimating our fellow beings. We are meant to be plant-eaters & prana breathers, self-sustaining cocreators with the Divine Force of Good. “Do No Harm” or Ahimsa, is just a polite way of saying: “Stop being cavemen!” The caveman archetype with a survival mentality… is no longer relevant. We have a Trillion dollar economy for god sake, it’s the 21st Century, & there is way more than enough of anything & everything & then some… to go around twice, times a thousand… twice.
The human species is a moving mass of consciousness itself, that we can indeed individually influence & affect. We are trees in a forest that stand together in a sea of branches & leaves all within reach of one another. We as a united species of humans are being nourished by the same sun, showered by the same rain & serenaded by the same bird song. We are all souls in suits who are just versions of each other. We are here in Earth School to grow, & learn to be better, more refined individuals who thus grow a bigger, more expansive, well-endowed heart. The kind of heart that encompasses far more than just the small impact & influence of a local circle, or self-centered codependent relationships. This, my friends, is what the pillar of Unity Consciousness, looks like, this is what REAL LOVE looks like.
If you are still reading… great! Stick around for part 3 of this article. And while you wait, go ahead & click below to purchase both books now. Even though levity is required to live a best life, this is nothing to joke about. As you can see, I’m on a mission to excel souls to excellence. My gift is to help illuminate those who wish to match the vibration of their highest calling, purpose, plan, potential, design, whatever it is you wanna call it. My purpose is to assist humanity via written guides that educate, enlighten, fascinate & invigorate. We are ALL here to serve.
What are you waiting for? Tap FOLLOW today. Get involved! Get engaged! Like & share this!
Badass books 4 sale HERE: https://www.amazon.com/author/zapp
- Age of Aquarius is now available as an audiobook here: https://www.amazon.com/Age-Aquarius-Practical-Guide-Bringing/dp/B095X1S7T9 (please leave a review)
- Book 3 of the Trilogy will be out by FALL 2021. (please leave a review)
- Liquid Soul Blog Cast is my new podcast that will be full of surprises when it is in full swing, I’m quite sure. (see links below) (please leave comments or feedback)
- Virtual Bookshelf: https://www.amazon.com/author/zapp
- Bomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/7y2Y30v0ZPo
- Immaculate Intel: www.bookonfireblog.com
All platforms spotlighting the magic: